Yoga Moods is Nominated for The Liebster Award!
What a nice surprise I awoke to today! The wonderful blogger, fellow yoga- and food-lover, Jen, from Sweet Green Kitchen has nominated Yoga Moods for The Liebster Award! I am so thrilled and honored!
The Liebster Award allows us to express appreciation for other bloggers. It was also created to increase readership for blogs with fewer than 500 followers.
Following are the official rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you were given.
3. Nominate other blogs with fewer than 500 followers.
4. Post questions for your selected nominees to answer.
5. Tag and link the nominees and post a comment to let them know you have nominated them and appreciate their hard work.
Jen’s questions for me and my answers:
1. 5 foods you’d wish for if trapped on an island?
Avocados, Bananas, Pasta, Pizza, and Salad
2. Where is your dream destination/vacation?
3. What’s your favorite room in your house and why?
Hm … that’s a tough one … of the 3 rooms in my apartment, I’d have to choose the bedroom. It’s where I rest and relax with my Love, it’s where I usually meditate and do yoga at home, it’s where my books are, and it’s the most reflective of my personality.
4. Favorite book or author?
Yikes, another tough one. I was an English major! I’m gonna have to go with Gabriel García Márquez.
5. What is your favorite fancy/special occasion dessert?
Wedding Cake … lots of layers, whipped cream frosting, and strawberries!
My nominees for The Liebster Award (in no particular order):
My questions for the nominees:
1. What are 3 things you love about yourself?
2. What is something you were afraid of doing, but did anyway, and would you do it again?
3. Where is your favorite place to replenish yourself?
4. What is one skill you’d love to learn?
5. What are 3 little-known facts about you?